LGBTQ D20 Infinity Dungeons Dragons Unisex Tank Top
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
I first played D&D back in the 80’s. That was Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. Our Dungeon Master, my cousin, after a few sessions felt comfortable with us to tell us he was gay. We were the first people he told. Took him another decade to tell his parents.
That is one of the many reasons I love this game.
A classic, all-purpose unisex tank. A timeless classic intended for anyone looking for great quality and softness.
• 100% combed and ringspun cotton
• Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ringspun cotton/rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), triblends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Side-seamed, unisex sizing
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US